- Implemented sending peer keep-alives.
- Trace log now contains timestamps.
- Make us more tolerant of intermittent tracker failures.
- Added support for Arch Linux.
- Fixed an off-by-four bug which could cause segfaults on some platforms.
- Fix zero padding in peer id generation.
- Overall code reduction and re-factoring plus improvements to documentation.
Niall O'Higgins is an author and software developer. He wrote the O'Reilly book MongoDB and Python. He also develops Strider Open Source Continuous Deployment and offers full-stack consulting services at FrozenRidge.co.Tweet